The request for visit shall be carried out at least one (1) week in advance, at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone and/or written in the fishermen’s Guild of Barcelona
Monday to Friday from 9 to 13 and from 16 to 18 hours
In addition to the request will be submitted:
An identifying relationship of the people who made the visit and the companies in which they work (if it comes to professionals)
Identification of the vehicle in which held the visit (registration of the bus)
The rules signed by the Coordinator-responsible for the group. and/or the people individually
GENERAL RULES GOVERNING VISITS
Visits to the port facilities should be always accompanied by a person appointed by the fishermen’s Guild of Barcelona
All visits must be explained, at least, with a coordinator-responsible for, that will continue, in every moment, the indications of the person appointed by the fishermen’s Guild of Barcelona
Necessarily, all the people outside the fishing Guild of Barcelona who effected the visit should bring a indentificacion that are a. ..
Institutions, organizations, enterprises etc. requesting a visit to our facilities must have a secure civil liability before the occurrence of any accident that may suffer during the visit.
RULES IN RELATION TO CIRCULATION I / O WORK ACTIVITY FOR PORT FACILITIES
- Abide by traffic rules and road signs.
- The preference of the machinery that is working.
- Follow the instructions of the security signs.
- It is not allowed to approach the dock, out of the group.
- It is not allowed to approach areas where they are making loading and unloading operations and handling of goods with cranes or forklifts, as well as the contenidores, if not accompanied by staff of the fishermen’s Guild of Barcelona.
- It is not allowed to approach any electrical installation.
- It is not allowed to approach the goods in any case.
- You will have to bring the personal identification that would have been provided.
- There are areas of restricted access,
- It is not allowed to photograph members of the boats and the people who are in the box if your express consent.
- In the fishing Port, to issues of health and food hygiene regulations, strictly is prohibited to touch the fish, as well as the rest of the products on display.
- In any case, the members of the group will continue without exception, any indication by the fishermen’s Guild and the head of the visit